- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 2.5-hour tour offers insight into Charleston's Upper King Street neighborhood (named as one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America), showcasing four of Charleston's culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South.
The Upper King Street district has emerged as an area with tremendous energy; showcasing culinary innovation, experimental design, and boutique shopping. The restaurants featured on the tour are trailblazers in Charleston's culinary scene; edgy and innovative, with tremendous passion for their craft. This tour is designed to show off some of the best that Charleston has to offer and provide insight into Charleston's ever-changing culinary scene.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Small-group tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- City-certified guide
- Lunch - All pre-selected food tastings (meal for most)
- Alcoholic/Specialty drinks (available for individual purchase at most locations)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
HoM Charleston, 563 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
King Street, King St, Charleston, SC, USA
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cannonborough Elliotborough, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
This 2.5 hour tour will take you around the Upper King Street historic District
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Radcliffeborough, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
This 2.5 Hour tour will take you through the Upper King Street historic district
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15-Minutes prior to departure.
- Allergies must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours at least *24 hours* before your scheduled tour.
- Day-of notice for dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated as all tastings are prepared in advance to create a streamlined dining experience.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We craft our tours to represent the unique aspects of each venue and neighborhood. Unfortunately, there isn’t always a “next best” option that also meets a special dietary need. Since we have your health, taste buds, and overall experience in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!), we will notify all guests of cancellations in advance.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Tours are not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- We try to make our tours as accessible as possible, however some routes are better suited than others. Please reach out to Charleston Culinary Tours directly with any questions or concerns about wheelchair, stroller, or service animal accessibility.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.