- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Make your wedding day one to remember with A Special Memory Wedding Chapel. All the details will be taken care of for you, from your private limousine transportation, to your ceremony. Choose between three levels of ceremony and even upgrade to include a photo tour of the Las Vegas Strip or have Elvis walk you down the aisle and serenade you. What could be more Vegas? Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only.
- Wedding ceremony
- Traditional wedding music
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the chapel and back to your hotel
- Custom certificate holder for your marriage license
- Photos, flowers and music (based on options selected)
- Drinks, unless specified
- Marriage License, $77 (subject to change) Legal ceremonies only
- The listed price does not include Minister Fee of $60 paid day of wedding to minister.
- Driver Gratuity, $35.00
Traveler pickup is offered
Limousine pickup is available from Las Vegas hotels
Weddings are available from 8am to midnight, please advise at time of booking your preferred time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A Special Memory Wedding Chapel, 800 S 4th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6709
Choose between three levels of ceremony and even upgrade to include a photo tour of the Las Vegas Strip (with two photo stops) or have Elvis serenade you.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
- Package A - single rose presentation and matching boutonniere, 12 professional portraits on CD
- Package B - 6 rose bouquet and matching boutonniere, 24 professional portraits on CD, professional DVD of ceremony
- Package C - 12 rose cascade bouquet and matching boutonniere, 36 professional portraits on CD, candlelight ceremony, toasting glasses and champagne, professional DVD of ceremony
- One Hour Photo Tour - Limousine tour includes two stops on the Las Vegas Strip
- Elvis Option - Elvis will sing three songs and pose for photographs
Ministers (fee not included) can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian or German.
Make your wedding day A Special Memory that will last a lifetime.
Please note:The listed price does not include fees for the minister, $50.00, Marriage License, $60.00 and Driver Gratuity, $35.00. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only. Any additional guests should be list under special request at check out
- Foreign language ministers are available upon request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if a language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Limousine fits up to six guests for no additional cost
- Upon check out please provide your preferred time for the wedding in the special requirements field
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great, easy, no fuss, questions answered promptly, direction given , and photographer Anthony had us in stitches which for me was great because I hate my picture being taken all in all a great day. Only one negative was we didn't receive our champagne toast but didn't really matter i didnt realize till 10 days later because we had such a good time they really made it special for us. And one of the only chapels that is off the main strip ,so your not a tourist attraction for the big bus tours that will stop so tourist can take pictures, So this place was a little gem . I will highly recommend a special memory chapel to everyone. Xx
Perfect day! Highly recommend! Everything went so well and we laughed and were in high spirits all day. The chapel was beautiful and the people were friendly and lovely. Our driver, Brandon, was awesome! Flowers, photos, ceremony, dvd were all perfect, it was a spectacular day! Thank you so much!
Had the best experience, everything went as planned, everyone was helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend highly.
Wow! I wish we got married here instead of renewing our vows. Was a hilarious day, you can’t do this and be serious, it’s far from a conservative English ceremony. We loved it!
Turned out great! Had amazing limo drivers that catered to every need, the staff at the chapel was so nice and helpful! We got married in a flash! I would highly recommend!
I would definitely recommend this experience. Everyone from A Special Memory Wedding Chapel was so accommodating from the moment I booked right through until we were dropped back at our hotel in the limousine. The inside and outside of the chapel were beautiful and look great in the photos. We ended up with 95 photos. The only downside was that the DVD we received was of someone else's wedding and we only discovered it when we got home!
so much fun the service was terrific and they accommodated us extremely well I would highly recommend the Elvis experience
Excellent service with a wonderful minister and professional photographer in a classic chapel setting.
We decided on a wedding and honeymoon combined and this Las Vegas wedding seemed a good starting point.
The backup staff were efficient and very helpful. On the day the driver ,named Chad, contacted us to confirm our pickup
and made us very welcome.
The ceremony was very traditional for us and the minister made the ceremony special and relaxed us into it.
Overall really glad we got married here!!!
If you need to marry in a hurry, which we did and wanted to, it is fantastic. It provides romance beyond doing in a city hall and the stretch limo, champagne, and flowers along with the lovely church make it memorable. The pictures and DVD turned out great also.
Everything we wanted and more. The limo driver was AWESOME and very professional. The church was beautiful and the minister went the extra mile for us. Pixs are more than great, and video is a keep sake we will treasure. Thank you sooooo much. Would do it all over again, and maybe will on down the road to re new our vows.
Everyone at the chapel was extremely nice! The package said 36 photos but we received a lot more. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
What a fantastic time we had. Everything was done so well. The minister who did the service was so good he really made it personal to us. We found it very emotional. Elvis was lovely really friendly making us feel special. The flowers were great and the certificate was in a really nice folder. We had a problem with the DVD but they tried very hard to sort it out and ended up giving us a complimentary bottle of champagne and glasses which was very kind. After looking at other wedding venues while we were in Vegas I would say this is one of the nicest ones. I would definitely recommend this trip.
Loved it!!!! I was nervous. It was my first marriage and my first trip to Vegas. Everyone at the chapel was very nice. The minister was extra special. She was awesome. The photographer....my pictures are so beautiful!!! Beautiful chapel!
We had a beautiful day and would highly recommend to anyone coming to Vegas to get married. The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough to make sure everything was just how we wanted it. Thankyou for making our special day even more special :)
I was really nervous about booking online but everything was great. Pics and dvd were good. Got 98 pics instead of 36. Great limo drivers.
This was a lovely vow renewal for our 10th wedding anniversary. The staff, photographer, driver and minister were all lovely and made our day very special. The chapel was gorgeous and they all took time to get to know a little bit about us and make the service special for us. It was a very special day and we will remember it fondly. My husband was sceptical about renewing our vows this way but was delighted with the service and with the chapel and all the staff. Thank you for making it so special!