- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get up close and personal to New England’s wildlife with this Boston Super Saver. With your naturalist guide, spot whales and dolphins on a scenic 3-hour whale-watching cruise around a thriving marine sanctuary. Then, explore fascinating marine exhibits at the New England Aquarium including Green Sea Turtles, a Giant Pacific Octopus, or the Bonnethead Shark, at your own pace.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Boston Harbor Whale Watch Cruise aboard High-Speed Catamaran
- See a variety of whales, including Humpbacks, Finbacks, and the critically endangered Right Whales
- Visit Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures
- Narrated by a New England Aquarium Naturalist as your Guide
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Returns to original departure point
Whale-Watching Cruise: Departing from Central Wharf in Boston, board a high-speed catamaran and embark on your 3-hour whale-watching cruise. Your expert captain will take you to Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine life.
From the three outdoor decks, you’ll get great opportunities to view dolphins, humpback whales, finback whales, minke whales and endangered right whales with the help of your naturalist guide, who’ll teach you about the behavior, conservation status and migration patterns of whales, dolphins and sea birds.
In between your whale sightings, relax in the comfortable, climate-controlled indoor cabin, which features state-of-the-art sound and video systems, the New England Aquarium Education Station and a galley offering food and beverages for purchase.
New England Aquarium Admission: Your Boston Super Saver also includes admission to the world-renowned New England Aquarium, a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation.
Exploring the aquarium at your own pace, you’ll discover fascinating exhibits, educational programs and activities perfect for the whole family. Get up close to sharks, stingrays, penguins, seals, turtles, jellyfish and more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Collect your tickets from the Will Call booth at the Whale Watch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.