- 25 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you're heading to the Grand Canyon National Park, but want to see more - this is the tour for you! Make your own way to the heliport and board your 25-30 minute flight through the canyon for views of the Northern rim. You can upgrade your tour to include a hummer tour of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Air tour from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state-of-the-art Bell Helicopter
- Professional and Knowledgeable Driver-Guide (if Hummer option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the Southern and Northern Rims of the Grand Canyon.
You will have a "birds eye view" to this Natural Wonder of the World! After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Canyon's legendary beauty while relaxing in comfort. Have your camera ready as the colorful vistas will leave you awe-struck. These sights, only accessible from a helicopter, will sure to be a topic of discussion for years to come!
If you select the 'Hummer' option, after you have landed you will travel to the Grand Canyon National Park with stops that may include Moran Point, Grandview Point, and other points of interest along the rim on an approximate 2 hour hummer tour. Your expert guide will point out all the highlights on your journey to the most picturesque parts of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- If hummer option of the tour is selected, children 5 years of age and younger will be supplied with a car seat or booster seat
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.