- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Add a Grand Canyon tour to your Las Vegas vacation! Want to visit the Grand Canyon without breaking the bank? This 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour is the most cost-effective way to see the Grand Canyon and appreciate its majesty and beauty. Fly over beautiful Lake Mead and the incredible Hoover Dam before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines, 1265 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005-3673
Check in for flight and return to GCSA's Boulder City Terminal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead with aerial views
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Photograph the Hoover Dam from a birds-eye view
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Fly over the magnificent west rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Skywalk and Colorado River below.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and/or operational considerations
- Planes can hold up to 17-passegners depending on total weight of the plane
- Please note: This is an air-only tour. The aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.