- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Add a Grand Canyon tour to your Las Vegas vacation! Want to visit the Grand Canyon without breaking the bank? This 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour is the most cost-effective way to see the Grand Canyon and appreciate its majesty and beauty. Fly over beautiful Lake Mead and the incredible Hoover Dam before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines, Boulder City, Nevada
Check in for flight and return to GCSA's Boulder City Terminal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Nevada
Fly over Lake Mead with aerial views
Pass By: Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
Photograph the Hoover Dam from a birds-eye view
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Hualapai Reservation, Arizona
Fly over the magnificent west rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Skywalk and Colorado River below.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and/or operational considerations
- Planes can hold up to 17-passegners depending on total weight of the plane
- Please note: This is an air-only tour. The aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
quite nice flight, didnt expect it would take so much time in the air..
Everyone should view the Grand Canyon from the sky and this is the way to go! Excellent experience. Highly recommend this tour.
Really enjoyed this trip it was amazing excellent value for money.
Book the early bird tour, and you will see an amazing sunrise on the way. The flight itself was stunning, very nice and super helpful staff!! Would absolutely recommend... marina Germany
The Tour exceeded my expectations and the Canyon was amazing. I would highly recommend it. I was glad we chose the airplane tour over the helicopter tour
Highly recommend this tour. Absolutely amazing views. Bonus with in plane information about the dam. Available in several languages, earphones provided.
The views were stunning and worth seeing once. But, after we settled in the plane and the initial instructions were given, we heard nothing else from the pilots/guides. Not a single word was uttered after the take off until landing. On a tour, it would be great if the pilots shared the history or interesting facts about the place. They provided headphones for each passenger, but that was used only to keep away the noise from the engines.
Among our co-passengers were a really loud and talkative family, who further degraded what should have been a fantastic tour, to a bad please-get-me-out-of-here experience. Had the pilot been talking, I could been saved from them as well.
Overall this was an excellent tour. Efficient booking process and pickup/frop-off at our hotel. The flight itself was brilliant, just the right amount of time and we were able to see lots of the canyon. It would have been great to spend a little more time over the Hoover Dam, maybe doing a loop or passing again on the way back.
My only negative was that the Pilot was fairly unfriendly and only spoke to us at the very beginning to spout out the safety procedures so quickly that you could barely understand her although these were repeated on the audio, so I'm not even sure why she bothered. It would have been nice to have a more personal, friendly greeting. Also, the audio commentary on the flight wasn't great. The music was very dated, and the information given about the Canyon was fairly limited. It would have been nice to hear more about how/when it was formed, and more about the geography of the area as we were passing over. Overall it was OK, but it could have done with an update.
All in all a great trip and good value for money. I would definitely recommend.
This is a must when your in Vegas. We've been several times but never gone to the Grand Canyon. The sunrise flight is spectacular as you take off just as it's becoming light and the sun rises throughout the flight. The company are extremely professional and the staff are very helpful. We had the option of going on the helicopter but we're so glad we chose the plane. Great experience and exceptional value for money.
Perfect trip if you only have a short time and not loads of money to spare and really want to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead from above. I would definitely recommend it.
Great experience, the pilot was lovely, well organised and would recommend