- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come experience the beauty of the underwater world with Paradise Island Charters on the spectacular reefs of Key Largo and John Pennekamp State Park. Paradise Island Charters provides a comfortable and personalized snorkeling experience with a maximum of 15 snorkelers per trip. We will go to one location for over an hour of snorkeling on the reef and all snorkeling equipment will be provided. You can experience up close encounters with an abundance of tropical fish, colorful corals, sea turtles, sting rays, sharks, as well as a wide variety of other aquatic wildlife.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Coral Safe Sunscreen
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Water Shower with Shampoo & Conditioner Onboard
- Free Parking
Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, 99751 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All customers will meet at our kiosk located in the parking lot of the Courtyard Marriott (99751 Overseas Hwy) in Key Largo, FL. The boat will leave from the marina at the Courtyard Marriott and return to the same location. We do not offer pick-ups or drop-offs at other hotels or locations.
Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo
Returns to original departure point
Customers will check-in at our kiosk located in front of the Courtyard Marriott (99751 Overseas Hwy.) in Key Largo, Florida. Parking is free. After check-in, you will meet the boat crew and receive all of your snorkeling equipment. We include the highest quality snorkeling equipment with the price of the trip. Additionally, we provide free coral safe sunscreen, pretzels, cookies, drinking water, and a cooler for anything else you bring.
The boat ride to the reef is anywhere from 30-45 minutes depending on the location. Upon departure, you will receive a detailed snorkel briefing, including how to use the gear and tips for comfortable snorkeling. We also provide flotation aides such as pool noodles and snorkel vests for anyone that wants to use them. Once we are at the snorkeling location, the captain will provide a site briefing, including where to go, what you might see, and any other points of interest. You will have over an hour of snorkeling on the reef.
Once the snorkeling is finished, we will return to the dock. We have a fresh water shower with shampoo and conditioner onboard, so you can rinse off the saltwater.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.