- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
No experience necessary on this ATV/quad bike adventure tour from Las Vegas to the Hidden Valley/Primm. Escape the pavements of Las Vegas and have lots of fun as you bump along the dusty trails in the McCullough Mountain range, Hidden Valley and across the Roach Dry Lakebed on the top of the line equipment! The longest ATV tour in Las Vegas and the shortest ride to get there!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for a white van with blue tire tracks on the vehicle with American Adventure Tours on the vehicle.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas, 32100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Primm, NV 89019-7028
You will stop at the Fashion Outlets in Primm, NV at the food court where you are able to purchase something to eat or drink and use the restroom facilities
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
You will see the desert art installation featuring 7 painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Ivanpah Dry Lake, Primm, NV 89019-7002
You will travel across the Roach Dry Lake bed north of Ivanpah Dry Lake Bed. Its like driving on the Bonneville Salt Flats. It has the potential of holding water after a rainfall.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
You will travel through pristine desert terrain through the McCollough moutain range in Nevada
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.