- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whether you're visiting Boston for the first time, or a long time resident looking for a quick and relaxing getaway close to home, this trip around the harbor is not only fun, but you'll even learn a few things, too!
- 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise of Boston Harbor
- Narrated tour with tales of the Revolutionary War, Legends of the Sea, and Boston's Historical Figures
- See America's oldest continuously manned lighthouse
- Sail through the Harbor Islands National Park Area and Boston's working Port
- Food & Beverages (available for purchase)
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Returns to original departure point
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of Boston's inner and outer harbors during this fun, informative, fully narrated 90-minute tour. From the hero tales of the Revolutionary War to the local legends of the sea, you'll be entertained and enthralled.
Other highlights you'll see include the nation's oldest continuously manned lighthouse, the Harbor Islands National Park Area, Boston's working port and examples of extravagant waterfront living.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.