- 1 to 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Go Oahu Card gives you over 30 top attractions on one card, at one low price! No other attraction Oahu pass offers you the value of FREE admission to over 30 attractions, tours and beach activities with the flexibility to use it over 2 weeks. Whether you are a first time visitor or a seasoned Hawaii traveler, the Go Oahu Card offers a whole new way to discover Oahu. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply save your pass (available as your 'ticket' after purchase) on your mobile device and go – no voucher redemption required!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailer
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Kualoa Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bishop Museum
- Entry/Admission - Honolulu Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Lyon Arboretum
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Entry/Admission - Sail Makani
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Cultural Center
- Entry/Admission - Hawaiian Style Rentals & Sales
- Entry/Admission - Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
- Entry/Admission - Makapuu Lighthouse Trail
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Ocean Club
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Beach Time
- Entry/Admission - Podium Raceway
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head Crater
- Entry/Admission - Hawaiian Oceans Waikiki
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Pass is available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save on your mobile device for easy use.
Pass is activated on the day first used and valid throughout a 14-day period for the number of days selected.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Daily (you are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication)
The Go Oahu Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Honolulu pass is available for one, two, three, four, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
The Go Oahu Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Oahu's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
With Go Oahu Card you get Free Admission to:
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
• All of Oahu in One Day Tour
• Diamond Head Crater Hike
• Full Day Snorkel Rental
• Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventure
• Makani Catamaran Sail
• Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike
• Rainforest, Waterfalls and Movie Sites Hike
• Stand Up Paddleboard - 3 Hour Rental
• Taste of Kualoa Tour
• Pearl Harbor Historic City Tour
• Battleship Missouri Memorial
• Bishop Museum
• Byodo-In Temple
• Honolulu Museum of Art
• Iolani Palace
• Lyon Arboretum
• Pacific Aviation Museum
• Polynesian Cultural Center
• Queen Emma Summer Palace
• Sea Life Park Hawaii
• USS Arizona Memorial - Audio Tour
• USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
• Waimea Valley
• Hawaiian Style Rentals: 4-hour Moped (once per life of card) or 24-hour Bike Rental
• Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
• Beach Gear - Pick One
• Waikele Outlet Mall Shopping Shuttle
BONUS: select 1 of the below with the purchase of a 3 (or more) day card
• Ka Moana Luau with Transportation and Free Entry to Sea Life Park
• Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park
• Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran
• Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles
• Oahu Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
• Alii Luau - includes entry to Polynesian Cultural Center
Go Oahu Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the amount of days purchased within 14 consecutive calendar days.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go Oahu Card will be available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save this ticket on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Go Oahu Cards are activated upon first visit to an attraction and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
- Please Note: Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the card. Please reference your guidebook page for specific information on each attraction
- The bonus attraction for 3, 5,and 7 day cards, allows one free admission to the bonus attraction of your choice (see list for selection). The bonus does not entitle you to an extra day.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Absolutely worth the money. We did extra things we would not have done without the card. They were some of our best things.highly recommend getting these cards. We will buy them again when we vacation. Thanks
Worth the money! Take the Oahu in one day tour. We had Cousin Coco. He was awesome! So knowledgeable. I learned so much and saw so much. I's a great way to get out and learn what's on the island and where it is. Especially helpful since they don't have advertising signs of any kind on the island.
Used this for everything. Wish we had more hours in the day to use it even more. Worth the money. Don't forget to tip your tour drivers!
It's easy and valued my money I paid for 3 days tour in Oahu with one prime complimentary attraction admission. I spent 3 days with this card ( total expenditures of nearly 500$ for only 195$. One day oahu tour included in card is very easy to be booked and pickup point and boarding bus. DIY
This card is well worth the price! We were able to attend 3 or 4 attractions. Do NOT bypass the Pearl Harbor tour or the Oahu in one day!
I think you need to purchase the Go Cards wherever you travel, they are a real bargain and encourage you to see as much as you can.
We purchased two of the 7 day passes for 285 each. I did my research and made a schedule of the things we were going to do each day. We did nearly everything that interested us on the card and saved 368 per person. You need to make a schedule prior to purchasing the card to make sure what you want to do will save you money. If you just buy the card and aren't organized you will end up missing many activities and not getting your money's worth out of the card.
The savings we made with this card were fantastic. Some of the tours were a bit rushed Pearl Harbor but we were able to go back again on our own and go at our own pace - and it didn't cost anything because we had the card. I'd totally recommend you do a tour then if you've got more time go at your own pace.
And Calvin who took my calls each time I wanted to book something new was so patient and helpful. LOVE YOUR WORK CALVIN. His customer service was awesome - even remembering me a week after the last time we spoke.
This tour was amazing...recommend to all who will make the most of it...highly recommend planning ur day/s well to make the most of your trip.
We purchased the card before we went on holiday and found it very easy to use when we were in Hawaii.
I would recommend booking your outings before you go because we were rather disappointed when a couple of the tours we wanted to go on were fully booked by the time we arrived in Hawaii.
A must buy for traveling on a budget or to get the most for your dollar. Enjoyed Germaine's Luau, the All of Oahu in One Day Tour, the Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour, Iolani Palace tour, the hike to the water fall.
really felt that it was worth the money, enjoyed all the places we wanted to see.
This was worth every penny. We saw everything we wanted to, at a great rate. There was no issue getting in. I just mentioned i had it and we were in. I highly recommend this card.
This card is worth every dollar! You can do yo much with it and the bonus i chose the dolphin encounter was such a great experience! Also included is to rent a moped for 4 hours but if you pay 25 dollar for insurance you can rent it one whole day and i would definitely recommend this, that's the best way to explore the island by yourself and stay wherever you want as long as you want. :
We were able to do more activities because we purchased this card. I would highly recommend this card. To get the most out of your investment take to time to plan your activities ahead of your vacation.
We saved even more by buying this with the 1 day trolley and Germaines Luau. Buy 3 different items and got an additional 5 off of all the tours/activities. Also the Polynesian Center P.C. with Luau and night show are a must. One of our best activities, which even our adult kids prefer. With P.C. as our bonus we further saved. You should plan out so you can saved and get the most out of this pass. We did the All in One Day of Ohau, which used up a day, we did P.C.counts as one of your days which starts at 12pm, but before that we went to Kualoa Ranch as this is only 15mins away from P.C., and finally day we went to the Rainforest, Rainfall hike, but could have done another activity the same day, but we decided to take it easy and do the hike late morning, and not go to Sea World after. Call and find out more as soon as you pick up the pass.
The Go Oahu Card is worth every penny. We spent a week in Oahu crammed full of things to do with our card and it saved us a considerable amount of money over purchasing direct from the attractions. We were only able to do about half the things the card would let us do because we didn't have time to do it all! If you figured what we paid for the card compared to the regular charges for what we did, we saved a few hundred dollars.