- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Denali Backcountry Adventure will take you along the full 92.5 mile Denali National Park Road to the amazing Denali Backcountry Lodge. Along the way, our local guides will ensure you the best opportunities to view the legendary beauty of the Denali National Park with breath taking scenery and wildlife sightings such as bears, moose, caribou and more. After a complete morning of sightseeing, you will arrive at the idyllic frontier land of Kantishna. Here you will enjoy a unique and hearty creek side buffet lunch at our Miner’s Day Lodge. After lunch, you could try your hand at gold panning in Moose Creek, or join an experienced naturalist on a guided hike to Fannie Quigley’s pioneer cabin or on a botany walk.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Denali National Park Bus Tours
- Entry/Admission - Eielson Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Denali Backcountry Adventure
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
1. Denali Cabins - Denali National Park
2. Denali Grizzly Bear Resort
3. McKinley Chalet Resort
4. Grande Denali Lodge
5. Denali Bluffs Hotel
6. Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
Traveler pickup is offered
6:00 am Denali Cabins 6:15 am Denali Grizzly Bear Resort 6:30 am McKinley Chalets Resort 6:30 am Grande Denali Lodge 6:30am Denali Bluffs Hotel 6:30am Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
It is your responsibility to contact our reservations office to schedule a pick up. Phone Number 800-808-8068 Departure Times: 6:00 am Denali Cabins 6:15 am Denali Grizzly Bear 6:15 am Denali Park Village* 6:30 am McKinley Chalet 6:30 am Grande Denali Lodge* 6:30 am Denali Bluffs Hotel* 6:30 am Princess Lodge* *by REQUEST only
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denali National Park Bus Tours, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
A driver and guide take you sightseeing along the full 92.5 miles (150 kilometers) of the Denali National Park Road to the Backcountry Lodge. After lunch there, choose between gold panning, a naturalist-guided hike, or a botany walk.
Duration: 13 hours
Stop At: Eielson Visitor Center, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Explore the interpretive center, enjoy the commanding views of Mount Denali, photo opportunities, restrooms facilities available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Denali Backcountry Adventure, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Enjoy an unlimited buffet of soups, salads, and sandwiches at our Denali Backcountry Lodge. Try out gold panning in Moose Creek, tour Fannie Quigley's historic cabin, or stretch your legs on a botany walk.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick-up and drop-off locations are only at the specified hotels. You must get yourself to one of the specified hotels the morning of your tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.