- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Master Storytellers guide groups through darkened streets for a historically accurate fun-filled tour full of New Orleans ghost stories and tales of Vampires.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
718 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
Meet your guide at the Voodoo lounge in the French Quarter and prepare yourself for a different experience on this Ghost and Vampire walking tour. Walking with your tour guide while they share the dark side of New Orleans’ history, hear the real story of Madame LaLaurie, the LaLaurie Mansion and more. Your Ghost and Vampire walking tours are guided by Master Storytellers who are fully licensed by the City of New Orleans. Your guide will provide you with historically accurate information about hauntings and also Vampire lore.
Our adult guests may enjoy 2-for-1 Hurricanes during the hour prior to the tour. Your total walking distance on this tour ends up being about one mile so be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes. Once your guide has completed the tour, you will return to the original departure location at the Voodoo Lounge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.