- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this small group VIP tour, your local resident guide will delve into all the cultural highlights that is Little Havana--history, secret religious practices, food, music, art, cigars and other customs.Visit the oldest open farmer's market in Miami and see vast array and rich colors of tropical fruits and sample a refreshing juice extract; watch players compete in long-time tradition at Domino Park; discover a hidden gem museum and art gallery with one of the greatest Cuban art collections; watch taqueros roll tobacco leaves to create the finest cigars; feel the rhythm of the sounds of salsa and if you're inclined, learn basic dance steps to bachata music. Sample Cuban coffee, and enjoy a filling savory homemade Cuban meal at a family restaurant. Yes Lunch is included! All this while hearing stories from your local guide. A tour to be remembered. Hasta pronto! (See you soon).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1305 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
627 SW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Meet your tour guide at the Bay of Pigs Memorial at 10am to begin this cultural walking tour through a humble but evolving neighborhood, boasting a kaleidoscope of culture, traditional customs, and vivid colors. Weave in and out of streets that mark the site of secret ritual offerings, the very location where the Bay of Pigs was planned, and the fountain of youth for the mature resident. You'll find out which cigar JFK liked so much that he bought the entire national supply before passing the embargo. Enjoy a fun and informative walk through Little Havana. Sample some classic Cuban bites which may include a Cuban sandwich, fried plantains, roast pork, and Cuban coffee at a family restaurant. Your tour guide can answer any questions about the history, the food, the people, and the politics. Guides will gladly take your photos for your entire group so no one is left out. A pre-planned menu is selected. Coffee, sodas, and juices are not included but may be purchased on their own. The tour ends at the El Pub restaurant around 1pm.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please provide any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements section when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A tropical fruit juice and coffee are served before the meal. During the tapas-style lunch, only water is served. Guests may purchase beverages (soda. cocktails, beer) and dessert separately.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.