- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Waikiki's white-sand beaches are not Oahu's only amazing attractions. No trip is complete without seeing Oahu's iconic mountain peaks. This 30 minute helicopter tour offers views of Diamond Head, the three peaks of Mt. Olomana, and Nu'uanu Pali. Along the way, you will also see the emerald waters of Haunama Bay, the lighthouse at Makapu'u Point and Pearl Harbor.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Honolulu International Airport
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The lush tropical vegetation of the Nu’uanu Valley masks a secret: Oahu was born from fire. The best way to appreciate the incredible beauty the immense flows of lava produced is through the air. Your helicopter sightseeing experience begins over the island’s South Shore so you can see the Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head crater in a way not possible from the beach. Hanauma Bay’s sheltered waters and incredible coral reefs pass below you as you soar among the nearby cliffs and volcanic outcroppings – the remnants of the island’s volcanic birth. Rounding Makapu’u Point, you follow the Windward Coast and its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters as they lead you towards the gorgeous mountains beyond. Turning inward you pass the three sharp peaks of famous Mt. Olomana, characteristic of its English translation, “divided hill.” A breathtaking passage through the Nu’uanu Pali cliffs and the lush rainforests that lie within leads you back to the Leeward side of the island and Pearl Harbor. The flight ends with a pass over the USS Arizona Memorial and a new appreciation of Oahu's volcanic origins and its spectacular terrain.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Novictor Helicopters are the best, service is Great. It was Breathtaking Experience for us, the Island looks amazing from above.
Amazing views. Definitely felt extremely safe in the helicopter with the doors off. I opted for the 30 minute tour thinking we would be scared enough for that amount of time however I definitely wish we booked a longer tour! Would go back a million times over.