- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods on this 90-minute bus tour with a comedic spin. As you cruise through town, a guide provides humorous commentary on the sights, sounds, and history of the Queen City. The jokes you hear on the comedy bus are like the ones you hear in a comedy club. They can get pretty 'raw,' so bring your own beer or wine. Sit back and enjoy this hilarious, adult-oriented tour and experience all the excitement.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The bus departs from the FIRST WARD PARK in front of the GOOGLE FIBER BUILDING at 301 E 7th St. Directly across the street from IMAGINON (the children's Museum) at 300 E 7th St.
Same as departure location.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This Charlotte comedy tour departs at FIRST WARD PARK (301 E 7th St) by the Google Building and the Rail Road stop. Cross Road is College and 7th and will begin in Uptown, where you'll board the open-air bus and meet your comedic guide.
Cruise along the streets to take in the sights and atmosphere as your guide humorously highlights the history, architecture, and entertainment of the city. As you travel through some of Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods, including Uptown, Southend, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, and the Fourth Ward, listen to your guide's club-style jokes and commentary.
About halfway through, you'll stop for a quick break. Feel free to bring your own beer and wine on board to enhance your adults-only sightseeing experience.
Please note: Due to the mature nature of the jokes on the bus and the on-board alcohol, this tour is intended for adults only. Those under the age of 16 are not permitted, and absolutely no babies are allowed on the bus due to safety issues (there are no seat belts, and the bus cannot hold car seats or strollers). If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed to board and no refund will be issued.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years; no one under the age of 16 will be permitted onto the bus
- There are no seat belts on the bus, and strollers and car seats cannot be accommodated
- If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed on board and no refund will be issued
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- All beer and wine must be sealed when boarding the bus; no open containers may leave the bus
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.