- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A 3-hour one-way tour from Whittier to Anchorage through the gorgeous Alaskan landscape. This tour features live commentary, as well as photo stops at Beluga Point and Portage Glacier. This tour also includes a 1-1.25 hour visit to the Alaskan Wildlife Conservation Center where you can view bears, moose, caribou, and more.
Please note that this is a shared shuttle bus with a maximum of 25 passengers. Food and drink will not be included.
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Door to door transportation Whittier to Anchorage
- Live narration
- Photo Stops
- Hotel/Airport drop off in Anchorage
- Gratuities (optional, but 10-20% recommended)
Check in with guide inside the Whittier cruise ship terminal. Look for the sign that says "Anchorage Tours and Transfers" near the baggage claim. Check in by 8:30 am.
Drop off is available at all major Anchorage hotels or the International Airport. Please contact tour operator by phone or email to update us regarding your drop off location.
Wednesdays and Saturdays
This is one of the most popular transfer options to Anchorage, with live tour commentary from professional guides and photo stops. It's a 3-hour, one-way excursion on a shuttle with a maximum of 25 people per trip. You'll see Beluga Point, the scenic overlook of Turnagain Arm, and Portage Glacier, with view of Portage Lake and the surrounding glaciers. Both stops will be around 5-10 minutes.
Also included on all sightseeing tour transfers is a visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view Alaska's most famous animals up close in a natural setting. During this 1-1.25 hour visit you'll get great pictures of real live bears, moose, muskox, caribou, bison, and more. Your guide will give you a tour of the park and the wildlife found there, and you will then have between 30-45 minutes to explore on your own. The admission fee to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center is included in the tour price.
Departure from the cruise ship terminal in Whittier is 8:45am, with arrival to Anchorage Airport first around 12pm then the shuttle will continue drop off at local hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Luggage restrictions: For heavy items (over 35 lbs/16 kg) you may be asked to load your own luggage. No restrictions on number of items.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.