- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A very fast, easy and hassle-free Pearl Harbor visit. No waiting in line, pick up from Honolulu Port directly to Pearl Harbor. We will provide complimentary cold drink, transfer with the clean, nice and fully insured vehicle by professional chauffeur. USS Arizona Memorial ticket is included in this package for clients.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Honolulu port pickup & drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long line
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Museums of " Road to War " and " Attack
- Watching 30 minutes actual video footage of Japanese attack
- Boat ride to monument and back
- Visitor center Pearl Harbor
- Drive through Honolulu city tour (Iolani palace, state capitol building, statue of king Kamehameha)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- A Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( pick up location is Honolulu Port
All times are approximate & Subject to Change
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up by our chauffeured style vehicle and taken to Pearl Harbor where you are offered a cold drink of water or tropical juice before accompanied to the entrance of the Visitors Center. You will be met by our coordinator/chauffeur to give you a brief orientation and provide your vouchers & tickets.
Feel the comfort as our comfortable vehicles and chauffeur takes you to the most visited Pearl Harbor historic sites. This small group Pearl Harbor tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial tour and a complimentary drive through tour to some great places and structures in historic Downtown Honolulu.
Visit Pearl Harbor with us and enjoy this small group tour. We are a trusted provider of small group tours in Hawaii, offering VIP services at the most reasonable rates. Pamper yourself and have a comfortable and worry-free tour.
Our chauffeur will pick you up from Honolulu Port and take you to Pearl Harbor. We’ll manage everything for you before your arrival to Pearl Harbor, so you can avoid long lines at 6:00 am and enjoy a hassle-free tour.
After your Pearl Harbor tour, our chauffeur will take you on a drive-through tour of Downtown Honolulu City to show you the statue of King Kamehameha and the renowned Iolani Palace, State Capitol, Washington Place and then return you to your original pick up location.
What is included in this self-directed tour/transfer package:
• Chauffeur quality service transportation from any hotel Honolulu port to Pearl Harbor and back
• Your tickets for Arizona Memorial are included with no line and hassle of waiting hours
• Road to War Museum
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
• Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
• Complimentary drive through short historical Honolulu City tour*
• Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 5:00 - 6:30 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 4:00 PM and 7:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- All tours pick up times are subject to change base on the ticket order from National Park Service.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very good value. John, our guide, sas helpful and informative. Pearl Harbour is an experience not to be missed. History which should never be forgotten. Thiz tour included a tour of the City and the Punchbowl Cemetery which was also good.
Our first time with viator, but we shall use you again after our A1 experience. Superb contact details. Provider was clear with instructions and on time.
Trip was less than half price of cruise ship equivalent and used small but luxurious bus. The guide was excellent in all respects.
Small group pick up and return to port included short city tour and USS Arizona. Well worth the cost because of not having to wait in line for tickets to enter. Guide was friendly and provided instructions on where to meet as guides do not enter the park. Timing was good allowing you to see video and the memorial. Liked having the gift mug. Instructed NOT to carry in bags and they mean it!
Our driver was prompt, polite, and very knowledgable. Not having to wait for tickets was helpful.There was some mis-communication between our driver's office and Viator. Transportation is arranged for and paid to Viator, but provided by different contractors. We were given a pick up time when scheduling and via a confirming text of 8:00am - 8:20am.
Based on that, we elected to leave the ship at 7:45. Our driver called at 7:15 am to let us know he would pick us up at 7:30, as we had timed tickets for Pearl Harbor that were for 8am. I explained that time time we had confirmed was different than the information he had. I don't know what he had to do to fix the problem, but when we were loaded into his van at 8:25, he had tickets for us for 9:15 entry.
We had tried to book the same tour through the cruise ship and luckily it was booked out. Was told by a friend to try Viator and glad we did. On all accounts this tour was better, more professional and was much cheaper than that offered by the ship. The luxury transit van appeared brand new and the organisation of the tour was excellent. I would highly recommend this tour.
This was a well organized tour. The guide was very good and the bus was comfortable. Highly recommend it!
Very moving and informative.Naval personnel were very professional.Were not impressed with Honolulu!Just another metropolis.
Our Oahu shore excursion was excellent. Our guide, Reuben met us at the ship in a brand new transit van that held about 10 people in total. He gave us a brief history on our way to the Arizona memorial and guided us through to the entrance. Our timed tickets were distributed. We had more than enough time to visit The Arizona, see the movies and stroll through the museum at leisure. Reuben was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We ended our visit with a Honolulu city tour pointing out sites of historic importance. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Honolulu.
We only had limited amount of time in Honolulu between our arrival at the airport and boarding our cruise, and this tour was perfect. We got to see a lot in a short time, with pick up and drop off at the cruise pier, and skip the line tickets highly recommended, as ticket sales at Pearl Harbor were cut off for day shortly after we arrived. Traffic was miserable, so I'm glad we didn't try to rent a car. If you have more time, definitely take a longer tour so you have more time to linger at the exhibits.
A most see memorial. Transportation to and from Pearl Harbor was perfect, great driver who explained everything and was so helpful. This Memorial is so humbling, to see and know that so many men are still entombed in the ship and to see that oil still leaks from the ship. So much to see, wish we had spend more time there.
Was a guaranteed way to get a ticket as only a limited amount of tickets are allotted each day. You dont get a lot of time to look at the other attractions there as they pick you up at an allotted time. Driver and assistant were courteous.
John was right at the pier to pick us up from the ship. He had all our tickets ready for us to see Pearl Harbor. He was waiting for us when we were done with our tour. I would highly recommend them
We missed seeing the memorial to the USS Arizona the last time we were in Honolulu, so we were very excited to get to see it this time. Our van was clean and comfortable and our driver was friendly. He indicated that we would have to store bags in lockers, while walking around the National Park site. He let us know what special features were contained in each of the buildings and showed us where he would meet us after we were finished. The boat trip to view the Arizona was a solemn experience. Once within the monument, I felt the grief and sadness of countless visitors over the years. To me, it was a similar pain to what I had experienced at ground zero, after 9-11. A very moving visit that every American should consider.
Make sure you go early, early! If it is a windy day the Navy will close the harbor and you will not get out to the USS ARIZONA We got in, saw the video, and watched the Navy close the harbor with the 9:30 AM group, we were first in the 9:45 group. Disappointing, but well worth the cost. Viator driver was great!