- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A very fast, easy and hassle-free Pearl Harbor visit. No waiting in line, pick up from Honolulu Port directly to Pearl Harbor. We will provide complimentary cold drink, transfer with the clean, nice and fully insured vehicle by professional chauffeur. USS Arizona Memorial ticket is included in this package for clients.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided,no waiting in a long line at6:00AM
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Honolulu Port to Pearl Harbor
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII: Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on...
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
- complimentary cold... A complimentary bottled color water
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( pick up location is Honolulu Port
- If you bring a bag, which you shouldn't, you will pay a storage fee of...
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up by our chauffeured style vehicle and taken to Pearl Harbor where you are offered a cold drink of water or tropical juice before accompanied to the entrance of the Visitors Center. You will be met by our coordinator/chauffeur to give you a brief orientation and provide your vouchers & tickets.
Feel the comfort as our comfortable vehicles and chauffeur takes you to the most visited Pearl Harbor historic sites. This small group Pearl Harbor tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial tour and a complimentary drive through tour to some great places and structures in historic Downtown Honolulu.
Visit Pearl Harbor with us and enjoy this small group tour. We are a trusted provider of small group tours in Hawaii, offering VIP services at the most reasonable rates. Pamper yourself and have a comfortable and worry-free tour.
Our chauffeur will pick you up from Honolulu Port and take you to Pearl Harbor. We’ll manage everything for you before your arrival to Pearl Harbor, so you can avoid long lines at 6:00 am and enjoy a hassle-free tour.
After your Pearl Harbor tour, our chauffeur will take you on a drive-through tour of Downtown Honolulu City to show you the statue of King Kamehameha and the renowned Iolani Palace, State Capitol, Washington Place and then return you to your original pick up location.
What is included in this self-directed tour/transfer package:
• Chauffeur quality service transportation from any hotel Honolulu port to Pearl Harbor and back
• Your tickets for Arizona Memorial are included with no line and hassle of waiting hours
• Road to War Museum
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
• Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
• Complimentary drive through short historical Honolulu City tour*
• Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 5:00 - 6:30 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 4:00 PM and 7:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- All tours pick up times are subject to change base on the ticket order from National Park Service.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.