- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Taste & experience what makes Alaska such an awesome place to visit by joining us on this Alaskan style Crab Crackin & Lumberjackin tour! Enjoy one hour of Alaskan Lumberjacks battling it out in chopping, sawing, tree climbing, axe throwing all wrapped up in history and lore. Get all your rowdy friends together and join in the Alaskan axe-tion in this amazing competition of skill and strength. Meet our Jacks after the show for pictures and then loosen your belt and grab your camera as you sightsee your way to the rustic yet elegant George Inlet Lodge for an all-you-can-eat Dungeness crab feast. Rounding out the menu are baby red potatoes, fresh oriental salad and a scrumptious blueberry cheesecake dessert. The return drive showcases charming Ketchikan and its dramatic mountain, forest and coastal scenery.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Berth 2 next to the Liquid Sunshine Gauge and "The Rock" statue.
Everyday of the week. 7:30am, 7:45am, 8:15am, 8:45am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 9:45am, 10:15am, 10:30am, 11:15am, 12:15am, 12:30am, 12:45am and 2:30pm
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- 30-minute Narrated bus drive from pier to George Inlet Lodge
- 1.5 hour All you can eat Dungeness Crab Feast
- 30-minute Scenic drive back into town to the Lumberjack Show site
- 15-minute Unloading and seating for show
- 1-hour Lumberjack Show
- 15-minute Photo opportunity and gift shop time
**Reverse directions if guests attend the show first. TOUR CAN OPERATE IN RESERVE ORDER. COME HUNGRY!
**Show site is less than a 15-minute walk from pier. If guests need assistance, please contact tour operator ahead of time.
This tour does include a meal. One glass of white wine, red wine or Alaskan Amber beer is included in price. Additional glasses of alcohol can be purchased at the lodge. Soda, coffee, tea and water are complimentary. Alternative menu items include Cajun, grilled or lemon peppered chicken for non-seafood eaters. Ravioli with pesto sauce is available for vegetarians.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.