- 2 hours (Approx.)
Medieval Times invites you to travel back to the 11th Century. Set within an 11th Century European-style castle that includes interior displays of medieval artifacts, coats of arms from prestigious Spanish families and spectacular shining suits of armor you'll feel as if you're been transported back in time. You'll treated to a one-of-a-kind dinner experience hosted by Queen Maria Isabella that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Live show
- Four-course dinner (vegetarian options are available upon request)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Medieval Times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Utensils: Eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back to that time!
Medieval Times, 2904 Fantasy Way, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579-7352
Visit: Medieval Times, 2904 Fantasy Way, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579-7352
Witness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after receiving colored crowns, you'll cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of Queen’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Also available are delectable vegetarian, Kosher and Halal options. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
• Garlic Bread
• Tomato Bisque Soup
• Roasted Chicken
• Herb-Basted Potato
Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal options are available. Please advise at time of reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk.
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.