- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will spend your selected tour for 8 hours, riding in a private, air-conditioned, new Mercedes mini van. What makes this tour unique is your 100% guaranteed COMFORT - it is a private tour (minimum of 2) because the vehicle is reserved ONLY for your family or group. Usually, most of the tours on Oahu are open for 25ppl and up, big commercial buses, the drivers stop in multiple locations to pick up and drop off all passengers. We won't lose your vacation time in driving around town or have you wait on line in overpopulated, beaten path stops, filled with tour buses and crowds. We offer you a PRIVATE experience. Anywhere we stop we can spend as much time as you would like to: your schedule is your own, and you will get to spend a relaxed, comfortable day around the island of Oahu and see the incredible tropical nature, wild beaches, ancient culture and Hawaiian history.
- Snacks - local fruit
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your preferred location ( hotel, airport, harbor
- Fuel surcharge
- Extra luggage fees
- entrance fees if you chose to stop at a museum, a state park or botanical gardens ( expect fees between $3 and $25 depending on where exactly you chose to stop
- lunch - we will suggest the best options but will not pick up the check
- towels, sunscreen, beach umbrellas - you are welcome to come equipped for any type of beach stop
- pick up / drop off from a location outside of Honolulu metropolitan area ( Hawaii Kai, Waikiki, Kaka'ako, Honolulu, airport HNL ) will be charged an extra fee of $140
- Coffee/tea (available for purchase)
Your Hotel or Accommodation
You will be picked up from your location at your preferred time and dropped off to your preferred location. Do not hesitate to ask your driver for change of drop off location if you plan a dinner after the tour. Some suggested stops:
• Diamond Head look out,
• Kapi'olani Park
• Koko Head look out,
• Halona BlowHole,
• "Here to Eternity" Beach,
• Snady Beach
• Pele’s Chair - The Throne of Goddess,
• Makapu’u look out (over the Healing Tide pools ),
• Byodo-in temple,
• Ulupo Heiau -State Historic Site,
• Macademia Nut farm,
• Orchid Farm,
• Kualoa Park - Private Nature Reserve
• North Shore shrimp trucks,
• Waimea beach park,
• Sunset Beach,
• Turtle beach,
• Historical Town of Haleiwa in Waialua Bay
• Waimea Botanical Gardens and Waterfall (optional - this is a 2 hours activity),
• Dole Plantation
• Green World Coffee Farm.
Depending on your preference, we will offer you the best route and spend as much time as you would like to.
Our new air-conditioned Mercedes Mini Vans will keep you comfortable and safe throughout the entire day. We own our vehicles as opposed to many other tour operators who rent their transportation from rental companies and operate illegal. Our drivers have clean driving records and normally speak more than one language. They are knowledgeable and will offer you an educational conversation about Hawaii and all that surrounds your day trip on Oahu.
If you chose to visit a state park or a museum, small entrance fees may apply ( $3-$25 ) which are not included in your total price. Several lunch stops available to chose from. The lunch is not included in the price of the tour. You can expect to spend anywhere from $9 - $20 depending on the stop you chose. Ask your guide for details and suggestions at the beginning of the day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.