- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join Adventure Sightseeing for a fantastic afternoon trip to the only Tea Plantation in North America, Charleston Tea Plantation. On the way we make a stop at Angel Oak, one of the oldest oak trees in the country estimated at 400-500 years old! Enjoy the beautiful views at the Tea Plantation on your trolley tour and take a tour of the factory to see how they sort and package the delicious teas. You'll have plenty of time to sample and explore the gift shop. The next stop will be Deepwater Winery and Firefly Distillery. Sample delicious muscadine wines and learn about the invention of Sweet Tea Vodka and sample some other great spirits as well.
- Tastings at Deep Water Vineyards
- Tastings at Firefly Distillery
- Professional Guide will accompany you on your tour
- Roundtrip Transportation to/from Charleston
- Luxury travel aboard an Air-Conditioned Shuttle Bus
- Entry/Admission - Charleston Tea Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Deep Water Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Firefly Distillery
- Additional Food & Beverages (Tastings are included in this tour)
375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Returns to original departure point
This motorized tour departs from the Charleston Visitors Center. The first stop is Angel Oak park where you'll get a fantastic photo opportunity at one of the oldest and most beautiful oak trees in the country. Next, we're off to North America's only Tea Plantation, Charleston Tea Plantation. You'll enjoy a factory tour, tram tour, tea tasting and time in the beautiful gift shop! Charleston Tea Plantation teas are sold all over as American Classic Teas. Finally, we make a stop at Deep Water Vineyard and FIrefly Distillery. Sample some great Low Country wines and spirits at this fun and informative tasting and tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cannot accommodate wheelchairs, but we can accommodate those with limited mobility if they can be assisted by a companion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.