- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the bayous and byways of southern Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans!
If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural and picturesque Kayak Swamp Tour – This Tour is For You! Paddle through dense cypress forest, expansive wetlands, and an array of wildlife on a tour that is ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike!
Kayak tours are fully guided and last between 2 to 2.5 hours. The duration of the full tour will be up to 3 hours, with a 45 min drive from New Orleans.
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary gear and equipment
- Paddle lesson
- Entry/Admission - Kayak Swamp Tours
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
NOLA Cantina, 437 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
Experience the beautiful swamps of Southeastern Louisiana by kayak. Alligators, turtles, owls, and other wildlife are in abundance along the cypress lined banks of the Maurepas Swamp. We are able to access shallow and narrow waterways that are impossible to reach with a motorized vessel.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Kayak Swamp Tours, New Orleans, LA 70119-7429
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring swimsuit or light, layered synthetic clothing, windbreaker/fleece if cooler, change of clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunglasses retainer, waterproof camera, and water
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.