- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An unforgettable wedding experience is waiting for you in Las Vegas, where you can say ‘I do’ in your own private, luxury, AStar helicopter! The minister will marry you on board as you fly over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Included in your package are round-trip Las Vegas hotel transportation by private Luxury Cadillac Escalade, space in a private helicopter for up to five people (including bride and groom), Champagne, minister's fee, a 12-rose bouquet and a boutonniere.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Private helicopter wedding party for up to 5 people
- 12-rose bouquet
- Driver's gratuity
- Minister's donation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Private Luxury Cadillac Escalade.
- Marriage license (USD$77)
- Photo and video packages (available for purchase direct)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Area Hotels.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over historic downtown and Freemont Street.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly over iconic Las Vegas Hotels such as the Strat Tower, Bellagio, and Luxor Hotel.
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Return over the historic Downtown Las Vegas
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
- The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
- Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
- You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
- Civil ceremonies are available upon request
- Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
- Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$77 (cash only) and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
- There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.