- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An unforgettable wedding experience is waiting for you in Las Vegas, where you can say ‘I do’ in your own private, luxury, AStar helicopter! The minister will marry you on board as you fly over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Included in your package is round-trip Las Vegas hotel transportation by limousine, space in a private helicopter for up to five people (including bride and groom), Champagne, minister's fee, a 12-rose bouquet and a boutonniere.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Private helicopter wedding party for up to 5 people
- 12-rose bouquet
- Driver's gratuity
- Minister's donation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Marriage license (USD$77, cash only)
- Photo and video packages (available for purchase direct)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Area Hotels.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over historic downtown and Freemont Street.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly over iconic Las Vegas Hotels such as the Strat Tower, Bellagio, and Luxor Hotel.
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Return over the historic Downtown Las Vegas
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
- The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
- Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
- You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
- Civil ceremonies are available upon request
- Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
- Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$77 (cash only) and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
- There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had our 16th anniversary on NYE 2016, after this great years together we had to find something really unique and special to move the relationship status from engaged to married. This wedding on the NYE 2016 in a Helicopter of '5 Star Helicopter Tours' above the Las Vegas strip was definitely the best choice we could do! It was really exciting and a worthy start in this new section of our life. For sure it is not the cheapest way to get married in Las Vegas but it is grandios, unforgettable and pricey not to beat for that what you get for your money. Now to the trip: We just booked this wedding few weeks in advanced from our homeland Austria and confirm our booking by a simple call to select the kind of flowers, to fix the limousine pic up from our hotel as well as to organize a photographer. If you ever have been to Las Vegas on NYE you know that everything can get easily crazy inside this city on this special date, but don't mind even on such a busy day the staff of '5 Star Helicopter Tours' organized all perfectly well. We feel all the time really convenient an could focus on our main todays tasks 'get well dressed, styled and married'. Joe our driver gave us a call about 1 hour in advance to the agreed pic up time. He came really nice dressed so people around could not be sure who is getting married tonight ...-. He drove us with a really nice limousine straight through Las Vegas to the helicopter airport. After we arrived we were welcomed with champaign in the private VIP lounge and clarified further small details. Janine Parrish, she was our photographer as well as witness, made meanwhile great pictures. The ceremony itself was done by our minister Laila Mc Glothern inside the comfortable helicopter and above the Las Vegas strip on the way to the stratosphere tower, on the way back we could enjoy the unforgettable view on Las Vegas as a married couple, just let me say: great and unforgettable! Finally we arrived at the helicopter airport and we started again to celebrate our wedding with champaign. Janine Parrish, she is by the way also German speaking, gave us important information how to proceed to get also a valid Marriage Certificate for Austria. Following we took the flowers, champaign and wedding cake with us into the limousine, Joe drove us back to the destination of our choice and we started an unforgettable party night on the terrace of Caesars Palace Omnia Nightclub in the heart of Las Vegas. Finally I will thank all in our wedding involved people for supporting us to have the best day ever. This story is one story of those stories that happens in Vegas, but should not just stay there -. Thanks a lot to all of you guys, this moments we had with this incredible Helicopter Wedding provided by '5 Star Helicopter Tours' and and 'Viator.com' were invaluable.
Best Christian and Rosie