- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy springtime in DC as you celebrate the Annual National Cherry Blossom Festival! This half day, 4-hour tour of DC's best landmarks and monuments is complemented by the beauty of thousands of cherry blossoms. Don't miss your opportunity to visit DC in one of it's prettiest seasons!
- Tour guide
- Live commentary aboard an air-conditioned shuttle
- Bottled water
US Navy Memorial
US Navy Memorial
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Get your cameras ready for Washington DC's most beautiful time of the year- cherry blossom season! As the region ushers in springtime, DC's National Mall and Tidal Basin are transformed by thousands of blushing pink petals. Originally a gift from Japan to the United States, the cherry blossoms bloom year after year as a reminder of beauty and friendship. You'll bask in their beauty while exploring the best of DC landmarks and attractions!
Begin your tour at 10am at the US Capitol Building, and take a guided exterior walk to learn about this center of American government. Continue your tour through the city and visit the White House, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Memorial. Your tour guide will provide history and expert local knowledge as you take plenty of time for photos to commemorate your tour. At 2pm. your tour will conclude at the US Navy Memorial. You'll have plenty of time throughout the rest of the day to explore the unique beauty of the Cherry Blossom Festival!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome as long as someone accompaning the passenger using it can assist them board and disembark
- Capitol Hill parking is very limited. Taking a taxi/car service or public transportation to the start of the tour is advised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.