- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the grandeur of New York's skyline on this 1.5-hour highlights cruise. Sit back and relax while you cruise past New York's major sights, and enjoy a close encounter of the best kind with the Statue of Liberty.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- 1.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Pier 83, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
Your cruise takes you sailing down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River, past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge. Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide brings New York's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to the VIP package that includes premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. Your package is $20 North River Lobster voucher to lunch at North River Lobster choice of Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink.
Cruise + VIP Package (Available April-September)
1.5-hour Circle Line cruise plus Premier Seating, Skip-the-line privileges, exclusive inside area, outdoor patio area onboard, water, dedicated wait service plus lunch at North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83 (Choose from a lobster roll, burger or chicken along with coleslaw, chips and soft drink). North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer, and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.