- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get out on Key West’s beautiful Atlantic waters on the Adults Only sunset cruise, to sip Moët & Chandon champagne while enjoying the sunset. Included in the tour price are the house champagne Chandon Brut, 7 premium red and white still wines, 3 kinds of ice-cold beers and a champagne-inspired gourmet cheese buffet that includes 4 international cheeses, amazing berry tray, local smoked fish dip, a selection of crisps and fresh-baked crusty bread. Two other Moët & Chandon champagnes are available for additional purchase - both at wholesale price for guests. Key West is famous for its sunset, and there’s no better way to watch it than on the Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise.
- 2-hour sunset cruise
- Champagne-inspired gourmet cheese buffet
- Domain Chandon Brut Classic Champagne (additional champagne upgrades available)
- Ice-cold beers (domestic and imported)
- An international selection of premium wines
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catamaran Echo
- Moët & Chandon Imperial (White Star) champagne and Moët & Chandon Rose Imperial champagne (additional fee)
231 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaran Echo, 231 Margaret St at the Turtle Kraals Restaurant on the Harbor Walk, Key West, FL 33040-6639
Key West’s sunset is legendary, and every night, Mallory Square is full of huge crowds of people who vie for the best place to watch it. Escape this chaos and have the sunset all to yourself on the Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise. Three champagnes and sparkling wines from legendary French champagne producer Moët & Chandon are on offer. The Chandon Brut Classic sparkling wine is included in the tour price, and for an additional fee you can upgrade to the Moët & Chandon Imperial (White Star) champagne or the Moët & Chandon Rose Imperial champagne at wholesale cost.
While you sip your champagne, snack on the gourmet cheese buffet, which includes four delectably rich cheeses surrounded by fresh berries and other fruit that have been selected to complement the champagne. The buffet also includes a locally made smoked fish dip served with crunchy crisps and fresh-baked crusty bread from an Old Town Key West bakery.
If you’d rather switch out your bubbly for some still wine, simply choose from the complimentary selection of six excellent wines – varieties may include cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, shiraz, merlot, pinot grigio, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc or riesling. Beer-drinkers will also be at home with domestic and imported beers like Heineken, Corona and Miller Lite.
Exclusive seating is limited to 14 people on this 26-passenger sailing catamaran, ensuring you’ll have plenty of space to enjoy the fabulous Key West sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years (Adult Only Cruise). Proof of age or ID will be required
- Dress - your best Key West casual
- Restrooms available on-board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.