- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail Maui is proud to offer a destination snorkel sail to Molokini, one of Maui’s most incredible snorkeling destinations. The unique, crescent shaped crater is a natural marine preserve, and is home to over 250 species of tropical fish.
Aboard Paragon II you will experience the thrill of a lifetime! Our Molokini snorkel trip boasts the best sailing of all our trips. Maui’s afternoon trade winds can really get the boat going, so join Paragon’s friendly crew at the helm and try your hand at sailing the high seas!
- Snorkel gear and floatation
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch & beverages including locally brewed beer & wine
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
Maalaea Harbor, Maalaea, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
This trip's destination is Molokini, a crescent shaped crater a few short miles offshore from Maui. The water here is crystal clear and home to hundreds of species of fish. We'll get you fitted for snorkel gear and give lessons if necessary, then drop our ladder for easy access to some of the most incredible snorkeling in Hawaii.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.