- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pedal through LA's most popular areas on the #1 bike tour of Los Angeles. An expert guide keeps you entertained with fascinating stories while leading you on a 32-mile (51-km) biking adventure from West Hollywood through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air and onto our famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Stop for lunch on the beach in Venice & enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion & the Venice Canals. Electric bike upgrade available at time of check in.
HIGHLIGHTS: West Hollywood - Route 66 / Sunset Strip - 30+ Celebrity Homes - Greystone Mansion - Beverly Hills / Bel-Air - UCLA Brentwood - Bundy Dr (OJ Simpson) - Santa Monica Beach/Pier - Venice Beach/Canals (stop for lunch) - Muscle Beach / World Famous Venice Skateboard Park - Marina Del Rey - Movie Studios - Robertson Boulevard - Ivy Restaurant. Chance to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Expert Guide - CPR/First Aid Certified
- 6-hour bike tour
- High-end 24 speed pedal bike. (electric bike upgrade available on site)
- Helmet and safety vest
- Guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens & the Venice Canals
- Bottled water
- Beer (for those 21 and older) / Music at conclusion of tour
- Vehicle assistance in needed
- Discounted souvenir tour t-shirts
- We have free onsite storage for your bags while you are on tour.
- Lunch ($12) you will pay when you pick it up
- Gratuity for your guide. 15% to 20% based on your satisfaction
- Electric bike upgrade available for $35 upon check in
Bikes And Hikes LA, 8250 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
Please check-in for your bike fitting at 9:30 am. Strict 10 am departure.
“Voted the #1 bike tour in Los Angeles. The best way to experience LA!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing adventure.
This Los Angeles bike tour begins on the legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air where you'll pedal past the extravagant and incredible celebrity palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica & Venice where you'll stop for lunch on the beach and then explore the famous Venice Canals. After lunch, you’ll bike through Marina Del Rey & Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map.
There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of LA leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be in good health and comfortable riding a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended. if this scares you, upgrade to our electric bike when you check in to our shop. it will be smooth sailing for you...
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.