- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour- Want to see Old Faithful in the winter? Getting to see Yellowstone in the Winter is a special experience that is a once in a lifetime experience. You will cover about 90 miles round trip on your snowmobile! This is the trip for you if you want to view wildlife in a natural habitat, geothermic wonders and vast snow covered forest all in one place. Other points of interests may include Moose Falls, West Thumb geyser basin, and Fountain Paint Pots.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Park Entrance fees
- Snowmobile Damage Wavier (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in the Jackson, WY area.
On this tour your guide will pick you up bright and early at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. We will then make the journey to Flagg Ranch, where you will be served a hot breakfast. After breakfast you will then start to suit up with gear that we provide you with, gear includes a full body snowmobile suit, boots, helmets, and gloves. After breakfast and getting geared up, you will then hop on your snowmobile to start your journey into Yellowstone. We will stop at Old Faithful to eat a hot buffet lunch and watch the geyser erupt!! After making several different spots in the park and seeing the winter wonderland of Yellowstone, we will then head back to the Jackson area! This tour is great for anyone looking for an adventurous tour in Yellowstone!!
• On this tour we provide transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area.
• We provide you with a snowmobiling suit, boots, helmets, and gloves.
• We recommend you bring: Camera, sunglasses, extra clothing layers, and a balaclava.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All driver's must have a valid Driver's License
- Highly NOT recommended for participants with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for sleds cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.