- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• See Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills on our Open Air Buses.
• Experience The World Famous Hollywood Sign, Famous Landmarks, Celebrity Homes & Movie Locations.
• Hop off to take your photo with the World Famous Hollywood Sign.
• Visit the places where Celebrity's Live, Work & Play.
• Bring your camera, celebrities are often spotted on this tour.
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Free Hotel Pick-up & Drop-Off from Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills
- Entry/Admission - Hollywood City Tours
6437 Sunset Blvd
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood City Tours, Los Angeles, California
Take a 2-hour open-air bus tour through Hollywood and Beverly Hills with our fun and knowledgeable tour guides! Explore some of the area’s landmarks and celebrity homes. Such as the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, and the Chinese Theater. Including a 10-minute stop at Mulholland to see the Hollywood Sign!
Keep an eye out for celebrity sightings as you drive through Beverly Hills and view the homes of Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more. Our tour is family friendly, high energy and truly brings real insider knowledge of the area to our guests.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available
- Please dress appropriately for weather conditions
- All Day Parking Available $1/Hour at 8459 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very fun tour of hollywood. Our tour guide Levi was very informative and gave us lots of knowlege about the city. Bus was open air for the best views. Would recommend this tour if your in LA
It was just ok! I paid for 2 people and my husband back went out the night before, so I call as soon as they open the next morning to ask could I get refund for 1 because he couldn’t walk, was to no.