- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a short ride into the 10,000 islands and see Florida as it once was. Dolphins are very prevalent in this area, which is why we can guarantee that we will see dolphins! On the way, your captain will teach you about the complex maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands and its inhabitants. Many shorebirds will be seen and identified to make your trip not only informational, but fun for all age groups.
This 2 hour tour is designed for dolphin watching in their natural environment.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local guide
909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florida Adventures and Rentals, 909 Collier Ct 939 Chalmer Dr Ste 8, Marco Island, FL 34145-6514
This experience is offered by Florida Adventures and Rentals
Stop At: Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, 12085 State Road 29 S, Immokalee, FL 34142-5703
See dolphins as we cruise around the Ten Thousand Islands!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.