- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Graceland Wedding Chapel was the first chapel in the entire world to conduct the now famous Elvis themed wedding ceremony in 1977. Today almost every chapel in Las Vegas offers Elvis themed weddings, renewals and commitment ceremonies. But make no mistake, we are the ORIGINAL. Surprise your friends and family with a truly one-of-a-kind Vegas activity that is sure to be a highlight of your Las Vegas trip. Book an Elvis themed ceremony at the place that started it all; Graceland Wedding Chapel. Often imitated - Never Duplicated
- Elvis will escort the Bride down the aisle
- Elvis will sing several songs during the ceremony
- Rose Bouquet & matching Boutonniere
- Photo credits to apply toward the purchase of prints or images
- Complimentary Round trip limousine transfer (for 6 pax) from hotel to chapel subject to availability
- Marriage or Renewal Certificate Holder
- A non-denominational Minister Fee (USD$60)
- Marriage license fee - for legal ceremonies only (USD77)
- Driver gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony (USD40)
- Photographers Gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony - (USD20)
Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Limousine transfers to chapel from Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels only; subject to availability, Couple must provide Chapel with hotel name within 14 days of ceremony
Services are available from 8am to midnight, please advise your preferred time at time of booking
Please note: your service is not confirmed until you reconfirm with the local operator. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6696
Las Vegas' Graceland Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a simple wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 50 years is nothing short of amazing.
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including Elvis to escort the bride down the aisle and give her away, fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, Graceland marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies as well as vow renewals are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer. Please note, Elvis does not perform the ceremony.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
- Loving You - Elvis will sing three songs; before, during and after ceremony, rose nosegay and rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's and (1) 8x10
- Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis will sing three songs; before, during and after ceremony, half dozen rose bouquet, Rose boutonniere, Professional photography - (6) 4x6's (2) 5x7's and (1) 8x10, DVD of ceremony
Please note: your minister Fee (USD$60), marriage license fee (USD $77, cash only) and driver gratuity (USD$40) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Limousines can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- Subject to availability (one weeks notice or more), services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German or Japanese. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Couple must contact Graceland Chapel immediately after booking via the TripAdvisor Message App with: Requested Time of Ceremony, Flower Color, Hotel Name
- Marriage License Information (for legal ceremonies) - The cost of the license is USD $77 (cash only) and there is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located downtown Las Vegas, next to the Four Queens and Golden Nugget Hotel and Casinos. The Minister will file your license for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Chapel can accomodate up to 30 guests at no additional fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.