- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In 1977, Graceland was the first chapel in the world to conduct the now famous Elvis themed wedding ceremony. Today almost every chapel in Las Vegas offers Elvis themed weddings and renewals. Surprise your friends and family with a truly one-of-a-kind Vegas activity that is sure to be a highlight of your Las Vegas trip. Book an Elvis themed ceremony at the place that started it all; Graceland Wedding Chapel. Often imitated - Never Duplicated
- Religious or civil wedding service
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine (within 5-10 mile circumference from the Strip)
- Marriage certificate holder
- Local Taxes
- The listed price does not include a non-denominational Minister Fee, USD$60
- Marriage license fee, USD $77 (not applicable for renewal of vows)
- Driver gratuity is USD$40 payable on the day of ceremony.
- Photographers Gratuity - USD $20 payble on the day of ceremony
Graceland Wedding Chapel
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels.
Services are available from 8am to midnight, please advise your preferred time at time of booking
Please note: your service is not confirmed until you reconfirm with the local operator. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland Wedding Chapel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas' Graceland Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a simple wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 50 years is nothing short of amazing.
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including Elvis to escort the bride down the aisle and give her away, fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, Graceland marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies as well as vow renewals are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer. Please note, Elvis does not perform the ceremony.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
- Loving You - Elvis will sing three songs; before, during and after ceremony, rose nosegay and rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's and (1) 8x10
- Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis will sing three songs; before, during and after ceremony, half dozen rose bouquet, Rose boutonniere, Professional photography - (6) 4x6's (2) 5x7's and (1) 8x10, DVD of ceremony
Please note: your minister Fee (USD$60), marriage license fee (USD $77, cash only) and driver gratuity (USD$40) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only
- Minimum age is 18 years
- No additional cost for guests
- Subject to availability (one weeks notice or more), services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German or Japanese. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Marriage License Information:
- The cost of the license is USD $77 (cash only) and there is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located downtown Las Vegas, next to the Four Queens and Golden Nugget Hotel and Casinos. The Minister will file your license for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Chapel can accomodate up to 30 guests at no additional fee
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Excellent so enjoyable. An easy relaxed wedding no fuss, no bother. The driver for the chapel was lovely so sweet. Staff really helpful and met every request making our special day perfect we picked the mid range range package which gave us everything we wanted.
Fantastic! We did this for our 20th wedding anniversary it was a bucket list thing, we loved it we laughed and had so much fun, make sure you buy the DVD it was hillarious
Fantastic day, 6 of us went 5 dressed as Elvis and the bride as Marilyn Monroe. Only negative was the abrupt end as the photographer let the guests know we were about to exit he shut the door behind us and that was that.
After 23 years we decided to tie the knot with an Elvis wedding in Vegas. It was awesome ! So well organised and very professional. With a 7 ft Elvis singing to us we had a blast. ! A big thank you to Jack our limo driver for great photos outside the chapel. Such a friendly and nice guy. A great way to end our 3 week holiday in the states and some fantastic photos to show our friends and family.
Peter and Kerrie Brisbane Australia
This was one of the highlights of out trip, the team there made our 30th anniversary vow renewal a great day. From the contact staff( we were dealing with Levi, who was great) to the limo driver, and one of my favourites the photographer Abe, who was funny and professional all at the same time(dissapointed that we didnt have money to give him a tip as we went with minimal possessions) and most of all Elvis(brendon) who does a great job. It was over very quickly maybe as we had no guests and only doing a renewal, anyway way quicker than our first wedding! Highly recommended.
We enjoyed our day Every thing was well organised ie flowers ,pick up from hotel and photographs photos were on line within 2 days DVD was given to us on the day
This was an excellent package Elvis was excellent and covered the service very well. Songs were great.
Great experience. Staff lovely! Wedding good fun and flowers were gorgeous!
Really well done and organised.
We renewed our vows with Elvis presiding.
Either for vow renewals or a wedding consider this, and Elvis just has to be part of it.
It was the funniest experience of my life! I had booked it as a suprise for my husband who had been going on about it for months, with me saying no 'it's tacky'. A fantastic, funny and tackiest time of the trip and I am so glad I done it! (Brendan Paul) aka Elvis made it! Ask for him to be ur Elvis!
Our wedding at Graceland was fantastic! Everybody was very professional and it was fun but also serious. From start to finish it was better than we ever expected. And Elvis rocked it!! No complaints from us:)
A great experience. The minister words were very moving and beautifully presented. Elvis was very good but could have sung to us as well as the camera. The only minor fault would be the flashing of light through the tinted door behind us every time the outside door is opened, detracts form the quality of the DVD but we loved the service and the renewal of our vows was a very special time at Graceland Chapel. Thank you so much.
When i originally called to confirm a time, which was in the late evening. I then informed my guest of this. On the day before the wedding, i rang to confirm limo pickup and was informed my time was now 3 hours earlier then originally given!!!! Because of this, some of our guests didnt make the ceremony.
Excellent service. Not as cringe worthy as I thought it would be. Was professionally done. Would recommend to anyone
Everything was above our expectations! Lovely service, well presented Elvis, cute little chapel! Thankyou!