- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A delightful combination of dining, dancing and sightseeing make for an unforgettable evening on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Watch the sun go down over Lake Tahoe on the M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- M.S. Dixie II cruise
- Welcome on Board’ Champagne Toast
- Live entertainment
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - M.S. Dixie II
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages (available to purchase)
760 US-50, Glenbrook, NV 89413, USA
Returns to original departure point
Dec - Sept
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
• Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
• Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
• Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
• Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
• Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour cannot be booked or amended within 24 hours of departure
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
- Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.