- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowcoach Tour- Want to see Old Faithful in the winter? Getting to see Yellowstone in the Winter is a special experience that is a once in a lifetime experience. This is the trip for you if you want to view wildlife in a natural habitat, geothermic wonders and vast snow covered forest all in one place. Other points of interests may include Moose Falls, West Thumb geyser basin, and Fountain Paint Pots.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park Entrance fees
Yellowstone National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6 and 6:30am
You will receive a confirmation call with an exact pickup time the day before your tour.
Tour runs daily in the winter.
On this tour your guide will pick you up bright and early at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. We will then make the journey to Flagg Ranch, where you will be served a hot breakfast. After breakfast you will then get into our snowcoach to start your journey into Yellowstone. We will stop at Old Faithful to eat a hot lunch buffet and watch the geyser erupt!! After making several different spots in the park and seeing the winter wonderland of Yellowstone, we will then head back to the Jackson area! This tour is great for anyone looking to experience Yellowstone in the winter!!
• On this tour we provide transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area.
• We recommend you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for our snowcoaches cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Also must be able to get up & down 3 steps with assistance, if needed.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The tour exceeded all my expectations. Our guide Jared was phenomenal -- he took us on hikes around West Geyser Basin and out to a waterfall. He was extremely informed and listened to what our group wanted to do. We left at 7:00 AM and returned at 6:30 PM, and it was an incredible day. We saw Old Faithful, bison, trumpeter swans, geysers and melting pots, and topped it off with an unbelievable sunset at the Grand Tetons. It was a journey that I will never forget.