- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience this amazing 3 hour guided kayak tour along the clear waters of the Colorado River just south of the Hoover Dam from Willow Beach Marina Arizona! You will start your day from your Hotel or one of many meeting locations in the Las Vegas area with your professional guide and driver. You will have a scenic 50 minute drive out to Willow Beach Marina where you will relax for 15 minutes being able to go into the Marina Gift Shop and use the clean Restrooms before launching. After a brief safety instruction your guide will get you on the water for a beautiful paddle on the slow flowing Colorado River. You have many stops along the way to stretch your legs and even a short hike to the best view of the River.Includes Wildlife viewing, 5 mile moderate paddle round trip and also includes the following, comfortable light touring kayak with light weight carbon paddle,life jacket,,snacks,fruit and plenty of bottled water.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All necessary equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free round trip shuttle from your Hotel in new comfortable vans.
- This price includes your $15.00 Park entry fee.
Las Vegas, null
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
From Willow Beach Marina we will paddle on the Colorado River looking for Big horn sheep,Falcons, Blue Herons, Bald eagles and you may look down into the crystal clear water for Rainbow trout and
Striped Bass . Enjoy Beautiful canyon views.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445-9544
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately, layers and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 9 years old
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This tour was amazing! Matt, the owner and our guide, was great to work with! There was only us and one other couple and he made our excursion a personal one with lunch on a beach and some small cliff jumping besides kayaking. He took pics for us and took care of us! Awesome trip! 5 stars!