- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Mt. Rainier with our professional, enthusiastic and informative tour guides. Travel in our clean, comfortable 22-passenger mini-coaches with large windows, high back seats and air-conditioning.
Experience old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls on this tour of glacier-clad Mt. Rainier. Hike and walk a little, a lot or not at all: there are options for all abilities. Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way. Visit the interpretive center at Paradise or Sunrise to learn even more about the mountain’s glaciers, plants and animals.
Return to Seattle through pastoral farmlands and memorable Pacific Northwest scenery. Bring a camera on this spectacular Mt. Rainier tour as well as comfortable walking shoes. Layer both warm and cool weather clothing as mountain temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot during a single day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 10-hour tour of Mt. Rainier from Seattle
- Local, professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Hotel pickup and return is available for our meeting location in Tukwila (close to SeaTac Airport)
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Cooler with ice will be be provided inside the bus to keep any perishable items chilled
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food & drinks (you can purchase lunch at grocery store stop or at the cafe in Visitor Center)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle area and one meeting location in Tukwila (close to SeaTac Airport). Please call to confirm we can pick up from your hotel and to receive the exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location without hotel pickup: Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Breathtaking vistas await you on Mt Rainier, whose rocky peak stands more than 14,000 feet (4,267 meters) tall! On this full-day tour to Mt Rainier from Seattle, you’ll get to appreciate the beauty of this stunning mountain up close. Enjoy unobstructed views of the Seattle area from the mountain. Don't forget your camera -- this 10-hour day trip is a feast for the eyes!
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch at our grocery store stop (own expense)
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please allow up to 11 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.