- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Mt. Rainier with our professional, enthusiastic and informative tour guides. Travel in our clean, comfortable 22-passenger mini-coaches with large windows, high back seats and air-conditioning.
Experience old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls on this tour of glacier-clad Mt. Rainier. Hike and walk a little, a lot or not at all: there are options for all abilities. Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way. Visit the interpretive center at Paradise or Sunrise to learn even more about the mountain’s glaciers, plants and animals.
Return to Seattle through pastoral farmlands and memorable Pacific Northwest scenery. Bring a camera on this spectacular Mt. Rainier tour as well as comfortable walking shoes. Layer both warm and cool weather clothing as mountain temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot during a single day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 10-hour tour of Mt. Rainier from Seattle
- Local, professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Hotel pickup and return is available for our meeting location in Tukwila (close to SeaTac Airport)
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Cooler with ice will be be provided inside the bus to keep any perishable items chilled
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food & drinks (you can purchase lunch at grocery store stop or at the cafe in Visitor Center)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle area and one hotel in Tukwila (close to SeaTac Airport). We cannot pick up hotels that are not listed or at private residences. If you are not staying at a hotel within our pick-up range, the closest meeting location information will be provided to you. Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please call or email us to confirm hotel and exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location in downtown Seattle (if you don’t require hotel pickup): Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
Meeting location in Tukwila (close to SeaTac Airport): Ramada by Wyndham Tukwila Southcenter - 15901 W Valley Hwy, Tukwila, WA 98188.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Usual stops in the park are:
Old growth forests
Several different photo stops
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, Paradise Rd E, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Lunch at restaurant, cafe, or bring your own sack lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch at our grocery store stop (own expense)
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please allow up to 11 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Most travelers can participate
- The snow has officially made its way to Mt. Rainier. Please prepare for our tour by bringing along your winter wear including a coat, hat, gloves, and most importantly, closed-toe shoes. Tours are no longer guaranteed to make it to Paradise. In the event we can't make it to Paradise, Longmire is the Visitor's Center stop for that day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.