- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 6 to 7 hour Bear Viewing and Airplane Adventure will be the highlight of your Alaska experience. You'll fly to the Lake Clark National Park with your guide/pilot in a small group to watch bears. Enroute you’ll see some of the most wild of Alaska country including, mountains, glaciers, tundra, and volcanoes. After landing in the Park you’ll spend literally hours viewing these amazing animals in their natural habitat. A shore side lunch will round out this incredible trip of a lifetime!
- National Park fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- Gratuities are appreciated
Centrally located in downtown Anchorage.
*8:00AM Departure times sometimes vary due to local weather conditions and tides.
You’ll begin your adventure with an introduction to your guide/pilot. A overview of the day’s activities will include a safety briefing, discussion on best bear viewing practices, and a review of traveler gear. A spectacular departure over downtown Anchorage will begin your approximate 1 hour flight to our bear viewing locations. Enroute you’ll likely see mountains, glaciers, and wildlife while capturing great photo’s and video from your window seat. You’ll have two-way communication with your pilot and fellow passengers during your flight getting to know each other and learning about Alaska.
After a thrilling remote landing near the bears, you’ll literally spend hours in the National Park roaming amongst these amazing animals. Your guide will ensure the best up close bear watching opportunities always considering your safety. You’ll see bears playing, teaching their cubs, eating clams, resting and even mating. You’ll walk and hike through the tundra, grassy meadows, and along rivers during this once in a lifetime experience.
Your adventure will continue on a secluded beach with an excellent shore side picnic lunch. Beachcombing, storytelling, and sharing photo’s with your new friends often occur as you relax and enjoy the incredible views and peace and quiet of this special place. The return flight to Anchorage will provide great views of the Alaska tidal coastline. This excursion does it all. You’ll be tired, but rewarded, with truly the trip of a lifetime.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of level walking is involved.
- Sorry this tour location is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, maximum trip size per plane is 5
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- On site weather conditions vary, customers should have sensible shoes and rain jackets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.