- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat on a guided and narrated tour around San Diego's Harbor. You’ll navigate and captain your own speed boat for the entirety of the tour while following a trained and knowledgeable guide in a different boat. There is a two-way communication systems mounted in each boat so you'll be able to hear your guide throughout the tour. This speed boat adventure is a great way see the beautiful San Diego harbor and learn about its history while speeding through water.
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Speed Boat Adventures
- Hotel pickup and drop off
1450 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Speed Boat Adventures, 1450 Harbor Island Dr Suite 205, Cabrillo Isle Marina, San Diego, CA 92101-1056
See all of San Diego Bay from a whole new perspective while you are the captain of your own speedboat on this San Diego Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Head to Point Loma to check out the world famous San Diego Bait Barge. Here you will see all the Sea Lions playing up close
Pass By: Coronado Island, 1100 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118-3407
See Coronado Naval Base and Coronado Island from the water!
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
See the USS Midway from the water. You will actually drive your boat underneath the bow of the USS Midway to see this impressive ship from a new perspective.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Get up close to all the ships of the San Diego maritime Museum and hear live narration about each ship.
Pass By: San Diego Bay Walk, San Diego, CA
See all of San Diego Bay from a new perspective in your very own Speedboat.
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
See the bridge
Pass By: Star of India, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
See the oldest sailing ship that still actively sails.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do not have a storage compartment
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.