- 3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take romance to the skies as as you celebrate your visit to Las Vegas with a helicopter flight combined with a fabulous dining experience at the world famous Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Enjoy guaranteed window seating for dinner as you have the best views of the Bellagio Fountain show. This VIP experience includes transportation by Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle) from your hotel, to the heliport and onto dinner.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Souvenir Las Vegas helicopter tour photo frame and photo
- Landing and facility fees
- Beverages & Alcoholic drinks at Eiffel Tower Restaurant (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Area Resorts & Hotels, if your hotel is not listed we will confirm the pickup details with you directly.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes after dinner at the Paris Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Star Las Vegas Helicopter Tours, 4511 W Cheyenne Ave Suite 101, Cheyenne Air Center, Las Vegas, NV 89032-2450
Following pickup from your hotel in our luxury SUV Escalade, you will check in and enjoy a champagne toast before flying over the Las Vegas Strip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Strip, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Fly over the stunning Las Vegas Strip at night
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Enjoy fine dining at the world-class Eiffel Tower Restaurant overlooking the world famous Bellagio Fountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private transport means that transportation will be provide in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle)
- Infant meals not included
- Winter Dress Code will be enforced. Dress code is business attire; no T- shirts, shorts, athletic wear of any kind. it is recommended gentleman wear slacks, a collared shirt and no open toed shoes. Jackets are not required.
- Summer Dress Code will be enforced. Business Casual Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not ripped or torn; dress shorts acceptable. Collared shirts. No cut off tank tops, athletic wear, swimwear or sneakers/ flip flops
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 Pounds (124 kgs). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.