- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the popular monuments in Washington, DC with this guided, 3-hour tour of the National Mall at night. Hop aboard a deluxe motor coach and enjoy an educational and entertaining narrated history of the nation’s capital. Stop at the White House and United States Capitol, as well as the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, and many more. Local hotel pickup included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pickup from select local hotels (list in departure location)
800 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
After a pickup from a local hotel or other accommodation, meet the guide and the rest of the tour group at the National Archives Building to begin this comprehensive, 3-hour tour around and through the nation’s capital — Washington, DC. Travel aboard an air-conditioned motor coach with an expert local guide who knows the city of Washington, DC inside and out.
See the city and monuments lit up for the evening while exploring the many memorials of the National Mall. Along the way at each stop, the tour guide will answer questions and provide expert knowledge.
Stops to get out and walk with the tour guide include the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Women’s Memorial (Nurses Memorial), the World War II Memorial, the White House (photo stop), the US Capitol building (photo stop), and the Iwo Jima Memorial.
From the bus, see the National Mall, the Washington Monument, most of the Smithsonian museums, and the National Gallery of Art.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up only available at hotels listed in Departure Locations
- All reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Date/time changes are subject to availability and will incur a $30 change fee which will be collected upon arrival for your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.