- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Seattle's tastiest restaurants on a leisurely walking tour of Seattle. Embrace upscale comfort food and enjoy an introduction to some of Seattle's most popular restaurants and meet the chefs as you eat your way through the city at a leisurely pace.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card valid at 40+ shops and restaurants
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Orfeo, 2107 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Fran's Chocolates - Downtown, 1325 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
January and February:
Friday and Saturday
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
May to September:
Daily, except Sunday
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
November and December:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belltown, First Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98121
Winding your way along the tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, you'll meet top chefs and food artisans who will share some of their cooking secrets and tricks of the trade. You'll get a taste for the local cuisine with stops at venues where dishes to tantalize the taste buds are waiting.
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
• 13+ tastings, including four wine and cocktail pairings
• Cuisine from Iron Chef and James Beard Award winner Tom Douglas
• 6 tasting locations, including 5 restaurants
• Personal attention from chefs, owners, and artisans
• Enjoy truffle pizza, razor clam chowder, salmon, and much more!
On this Gourmet Seattle Tour, you will enjoy F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods at Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots. From appetizer to dessert, you will eat your way through Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Mark was a wonderful, fun guide and the restaurants we visited were top notch! Absolutely delicious food, great venues, lots of interesting information. Would recommend to anyone visiting Seattle!
Loved this tour! This was my first food tour and I thought it was done very well. Our guide was Stephanie and she clearly loves what she does, which makes a big difference. She was so polite and helpful. The food was incredible, was food I wouldn't normally think to order for myself. I chose the non-alcoholic option and got amazing drinks that were paired with my dishes. I appreciated that they made the extra effort to bring out special drinks just for me. I learned a lot about the city and the food and feel like I left with the experience I was hoping for. I also got to meet other people from around the states and that's always a bonus to the tour too. One of the meals was so delicious that as soon as the tour was over, I returned to the restaurant to get the full size of the dish. Would recommend!
Exceptional time! Anne and Mark were great guides to the city. We learned about food, spirits and history of Seattle along the way.. The time flew by and we were sorry to leave our new friends. Highly recommend at the beginning of your trip as a great way to orient yourself to all the sites Seattle has to offer.
This was my 2nd tour with Caitlyn...absolutely the best. The most energetic person I've ever met!! The others on the tour were especially fun too. Can't wait to come back to Seattle for another!!
We visited great restaurants and tasted delicious food and drinks. We returned to two later - would have revisited all, but ran out of time. Mark gave additional recommendations that were appreciated. He was a fun guide.
Excellent. We would highly recommend it. We actually went back to dinner at one of the restaurants on the tour.
Enjoyed the tour . Lots of good food and drink. Like the discount card at the end of the tour for more fine dining on my own.
Amazing guide, amazing food, and a wonderful group! Highly recommend and now I will always be taking a food tour when I travel hoping it lives up to this experience. I was a solo traveler and it was completely comfortable and inviting.
Very fun and entertaining. Many of the restaurants have farm to table menus. This is a good way to see the city and what it has to offer for foodies.
Absolutely outstanding walking tour with some pairings with 5 different restaurant sampling, excellent choices of partner restaurants with a great variety from downtown to Pike's Place. At the end of the tour you're given a card which gives you a nice discount to the various partner restaurants so you can also visit other restaurants during your stay in Seattle. I was glad this was our first tour in Seattle and highly recommend that you take this tour FIRST so you will be equipped with map and recommendations for the various restaurants and shops. Be aware that you need to provide your own transportation to the first restaurant and transportation back to your hotel after the last restaurant, which you can easily do with Lyft/taxi/monorail.
This was a fun tour. Food was amazing. I'll take this tour again when I return to Seattle.
You should do this one of the first things in Seattle. It will give you an idea of where things are and the best food places to try. We had a wonderful, knowledgeable guide. Awesome food!!!
Great food, drink and restaurant history in downtown Seattle! Well worth the time and money.
Well worth the time and money. Will do again because restaurants change.
Good value, informative and enjoyable! The wine and food choices were excellent and portions generous. Our guide, Mark, was knowledgeable and entertaining. Highly recommend.