- 12 to 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel the history while flying over true American treasures on the Liberty Tour.
On this tour you will fly over Ellis and Governors Island where you will experience the Statue of Liberty and the first taste of freedom for millions of immigrants.
You will also see the South Street Seaport from the sky, cruise by the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, and the famed Wall Street Financial Center on this much loved New York helicopter tour.
- The listed price does not include a $35.00 heliport fee per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The best way to experience the symbols and sights of America’s freedom is on the Liberty Tour. See the Statue of Liberty eye to eye, take in a bird’s eye view of Ellis and Governor’s Island, fly over the South Street Seaport, and check out the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges on the way to visiting the Wall Street Financial Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.