- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for the water adventure of a lifetime with Fury’s Ultimate Adventure! Reserved for the real water sports enthusiast, this action packed day includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing & kayaking.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and sodas
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Fury’s Key West All Day Adventure checks in at 9:15am and departs at 10am. You'll sail seven miles (11.2 kilometers) out to one of the only living coral reefs in North America a beautiful catamaran, while enjoying a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade granola, and assorted danishes.
Sunbathe on the catamaran’s spacious deck and relax while you cruise the waters to the coral reef. Once you arrive, you will snorkel for one hour and catch sight of angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more species that will amaze you. Your helpful and friendly crew provides snorkel equipment and free training.
Continuing on this Key West day trip, you’ll take a 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico and enjoy an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch buffet on the sail over (unlimited water, pink lemonade & soda provided all day). Dine on fried chicken, assorted build-your-own deli sandwiches, and cookies.
Upon arrival in the Gulf, dock on a floating platform island. There, you will have an afternoon of fun jet skiing, parasailing, and playing on Fury’s water park toys, including an Action Climbing Tower, Aqua Slide, and Iceberg Climbing Wall. When finished, cool down with complimentary beverages, Bud Light or Yuengling beer and Chablis, Blush & Burgundy Wine. Then, sail back to Key West with the story of the ultimate day on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Guest ages 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by a parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have valid government issued photo ID.
- GUESTS WILL BE PAIRED UP ON JET SKIS
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Guests must be 6 years of age or older in order to parasail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.