- 2 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience one of the country’s most famous cemeteries at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC. Visit the most notable graves and memorials, and learn about the cemetery’s history from an onboard guide. Hop off at any of the six stops to explore at your leisure. Stops include the Eternal Flame, the US Marine Corps War Memorial and the US Coast Guard Memorial.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Transport by hop-on hop-off trolley for one loop around Arlington cemetery
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Arlington National Cemetery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You may board the trolley at any of the following 6 stops: • US Marine Corps War Memorial • President John F Kennedy Gravesite • US Coast Guard Memorial • General John J Pershing Gravesite • Memorial Amphitheater • Robert E Lee Memorial
Returns to original departure point
Board the hop-on hop-off trolley at any of the six designated sites around Arlington National Cemetery. Trolleys depart every 20 minutes throughout the day, and the whole loop takes 45 minutes (weekdays) or 1 hour (weekends).
One of the country’s most important and highly regarded military cemeteries, sprawling 624 acres (253 hectares), Arlington National Cemetery is the final resting place for many American heroes, including more than 400,000 military veterans and their families from every American conflict, starting from the Civil War.
Enjoy informative commentary about the history of Arlington and the significance of the memorials, monuments and burial sites you pass. Hop off to explore sites by foot and pay homage to America’s fallen heroes. Visit the US Marine Corps War Memorial, the US Coast Guard Memorial, the Robert E Lee Memorial, the Memorial Amphitheater, the General John J Pershing Gravesite and, of course, the Eternal Flame, where President John F Kennedy is laid to rest beside his wife, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Your hop-on hop-off pass is valid for one full loop, letting you take in the poignancy of Arlington National Cemetery at a relaxed pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.