- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 tour is a two hour leisurely stroll with frequent stops through one of America's most beautiful neighborhoods, the New Orleans Garden District. Enjoy learning the history behind these ancient mansions while resting in the shade of the beautiful centuries old Live Oak Trees that line the streets of this magnificent ward!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
Gracious Bakery, 2854 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Explore the Garden District while marveling in the Architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
Walk into the cemetery and learn about the history of our burial style.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.