- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This River Safari is among the most exciting fresh water tours that Florida has to offer. Experience the freshwater tributaries along the beautiful and historic St Johns River. Observe various freshwater wildlife and vegetation that include American Alligators, Turtles, Reptiles, West Indian Manatees, Bald Eagles, Blue/Gray Herons, Egrets, Wild Boar, Deer, Cypress Trees, Lily Pads, and other wildlife and vegetation that inhabit the banks of our freshwater rivers and creeks. This tour is approximately 1.5 hour(s) in duration, and include a thrilling ride through parts of Trout Creek, Six Mile Creek, and the Bayard Conservation Area which are all located in the western most side of St. Augustine/St. Johns County.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Airboat Ride
Trout Creek Fish Camp/Marina
Experience a thrilling air boat ride on the St Johns River, and its tributaries that includes a professionally narrated tour of local legends and the rich history of the St Johns River. Observe some of the untouched beauty of the shallow waterways and ecosystem that are in-accessible to most vessels. Experience the exhilaration of an 850 horse power big block V8 engine skimming across the shallows waters that are sometimes less than 2 inches deep. Search for gators that range from 12 inches to 12 feet in length. Help find the remains of Capt Blye, a greedy pirate that sank in the St Johns River less than 50 feet from the shoreline just before making his final escape with a chest full of treasures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each tour is limited to 6 people, which means the boat can only hold 6 passengers (only 1 boat available)
- Sunset tour time will vary by season to accommodate for daylight savings time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.