- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the Cajuns of the Bayou living and surviving in harmony with the swamps. Here, the waterways are their highways. From the relaxed comfort of our covered New Orleans Swamp Tour Boats, you will drift slowly past a 2000 year old Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and a fishing village! You'll admire the wildlife that made the Barataria Swamps the Crown Jewel of the Louisiana Purchase. Here, birds, snakes, turtles, fur animals, and gators - the king of the swamp - are easily spotted in Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Professional guide
- Swamp boat tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from downtown New Orleans hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Louisiana Tour Company
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
if the hotel or air bnb is not listed please list in comments area
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return to pickup location
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louisiana Tour Company, Marrero, LA 70072
The actual Tour is 1 hour and 45 minutes long.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.