- 1 day 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Wicked is the untold story of the witches of Oz. From real flying monkeys to a trip to the Emerald City and a soaring, modern score by Stephen Schwartz, Wicked is a true spectacle for the eyes and ears!
- Top price location show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Gershwin Theater, New York City
Daily, except Monday
Long before Dorothy drops in, two other girls meet in the land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. Wicked tells the story of their remarkable odyssey, how these two unlikely friends grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. You will be required to present this voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Accessible Aisle seating (aisle seat)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
One of the most amazing shows I have ever seen! The staging, the costuming, the talent!!! Family friendly! So glad we went!
Tickets were waiting at will call in an envelope with our name. Avoided the long line!
My first broadway play. Great cast, costumes and music. I would recommend this as a mother daughter outing
The sets, acting and singing we're amazing. The Wicked Witch's voice was the best solo singing I've ever witnessed. First Broadway play we have ever attended and will remember this one. Gershwin Theater was great venue. We sat 7 rows from stage on right side orchestra area. Would recommend for anyone wanting to see Broadway.
Wonderful experience with pretty great seats. Off to the side but pretty close floor tix! We were thrilled!
Absolutely sensational. Acting and singing were amazing. Cast and crew did an exceptional job. Would love to see it again and again.