- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the flavors of the ocean on this locally guided 3-hour food tour of Key West. Savor maritime history one bite at a time with a delicious seafood and drink tasting. Sample classic ingredients like Key West pink shrimp, Caribbean warm-water lobster, and fresh fish. Wash it all down with beer brewed on the island as you walk through the tropical lined streets. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, and you'll leave with a greater understanding of the fishing industry and culture.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Food or drink tastings at 6 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Key West
- Professionally-trained local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water is included at most stops
- Entry/Admission - Hank's Hair of the Dog Saloon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Garbo's Grill, 409 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Waterfront Brewery, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hank's Hair of the Dog Saloon, 409 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040-6501
This is where our tasting adventure begins! Please meet us 15 mins before your tour time to meet your guide and check-in!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket, however please notify local tour operator how many will be attending)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Local tour operator can only accommodate shellfish allergies. In the special requirements field at check out please note if anyone in your party has a shellfish allergy, or is under the age 21
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The food especially the shrimp and key line pie and lobster mac and cheese were excellent. Rose our guide was vey interesting in the history of Key West.The cost was vey reasonable.
Our tour guide, Rose, was so awesome. We arrived at our first stop (Garbo's Grill) and we were able to enjoy delicious Mahi Mahi tacos. We learned a lot about the location and food trucks on the island of Key West. Then off to have decadent FL spiny lobster mac and cheese, some amazing conch ceviche and smoked fish dip with home made crackers, FL pink shrimp cocktail, some Key Lime Pie and then finished it all off with a couple of fantastic local brews.You need to go hungry - - because you have plenty to eat. The walking tour was great, we enjoyed seeing the architecture of Key West and learning more about it.Thanks Rose! We had such a blast!! We met some people on our cruise that we told them this was a "must do" tour. They'll be in touch the next time they are in town which will be February, 2019.