- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the historic charm of Old Town Scottsdale by Segway on this 2-hour tour, the easiest and most fun way to see this vibrant part of town. Though its name harks back to the town’s early days, this is not a sleepy neighborhood. Old Town pulses with loads of creative energy, art installations, performances and alfresco dining options. Let an informative guide lead you through the best parts of town and then continue to explore at your leisure after the tour. This small-group tour is limited to 6 people per tour guide, ensuring you’ll receive personal attention from your guide.
- 2-hour Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation
- Use of helmet and Segway
- Free bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Scottsdale
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Join us on one of our fully guided Scottsdale Segway Tours. You will travel 5 miles and you listen to tour guide narration and safety instruction with an ear piece. Never been on a Segway before? No problem! First timers are welcome and training is a part of the experience. Join the fun!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride
- Travelers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers must weigh at least 80 lbs (45 kg) to ride
- Helmets are required for all travelers
- Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.