- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beauty of low-country on this 90-minute, narrated Dolphin Nature Cruise aboard the Vagabond! Enjoy a live narration by the Vagabond's naturalist captain, and see some of our local Atlantic Bottlenosed Dolphins! Departing from Harbour Town Yacht Basin just below the icon Lighthouse. Best of all, dolphin sightings are guaranteed!
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Dolphin sightings
- Spectacular views of the low-country
- Views of the Haig Point Lighthouse
- Adult beverages available for purchase
- Entrance fees into the Sea Pines Resort $8 per vehicle
149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Returns to original departure point
On this 90-minute Dolphin Nature Cruise the Vagabond will make it's way through the Calibogue Sound up towards the headwaters of the Atlantic Ocean. While in route you will see South Beach, Daufuskie Island, Bull Island, The Haig Point Lighthouse, and many other historical landmarks along the way. Enjoy sightings of wild dolphins in their natural environment, and keep you eye out for egrets, herons, pelicans, and much more. All trips are narrated by the Vagabond's naturalist Captain, and dolphin sightings are guaranteed! Vagabond Cruise is Hilton Head Island's original sightseeing and excursion cruise operator located under the lighthouse in Harbour Town since 1968!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund final decision on safe cruise conditions are determined by the vessels Captain at departure time of the cruise
- There is no charge for an infant 2-under, but a ticket is still needed to account for them
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.